Tuesday, May 22, 2007

#18 Take a look at some online productivity tools

It has been my wish to create a public schedule that can only be changed by schedulers online. I created a test schedule in Zoho Writer (username: sched) and published it to my blog. To view this test sched see below or go to URL: http://sheet.zoho.com/public.do?docurl=oNg955zQJSPwq1W8VvxVew%3D%3D&name=tFNpm6PIbv8%3D





I have also pasted the list of Web-based Productivity Applications below for reference. They will come in handy
Word Processing:
Zoho Writer
Writely
Think Free
gOffice
Spreadsheets:
Google Spreadsheets
Zoho Sheet
Think Free
gOffice
NumSum
Presentations:
Zoho Show
Goffice
Think Free
Calendars & Planners:
Zoho Planner 30 Boxes

2 comments:

junebug said...

THIS IS A GREAT IDEA.
LET ME KNOW IF I CAN HELP IN ANY WAY.

Jacqueline said...

Rita,
Looking at your online productivity tools makes me want to go back and try some more.
Jacqueline