Sunday, May 20, 2007

#3 set up your own blog 71/2 habits easiest and hardest

I cant pick one easiest and hardest habit. I feel that I am good at 1,2,4,5,6 and 7.

I have the most difficulty with 3 and 71/2. One of my main personal goals is to learn to relax and play more. Learning this will help me to be more efficient and enjoy life more. I also need to learn to view problems as challenges which is difficult for all of us. However, it is our degree to which we can view problems as challenges that can be helpful to us in our lifelong learning.

Habit 1: Begin with the end in mind
Habit 2: Accept responsibility for your own learning
Habit 3: View problems as challenges
Habit 4: Have confidence in yourself as a competent, effective learner
Habit 5: Create your own learning toolbox
Habit 6: Use technology to your advantage
Habit 7: Teach/mentor others Habit
7 ½: Play

No comments: